Licensed Massage Therapist
We are currently seeking a Licensed Massage Therapist to work in our Chiropractic office.
As a Licensed Massage Therapist, your primary responsibilities will be to provide Massage Therapy services to patients in a Chiropractic Office setting. Responsibilities will include:
- Strong communication and evaluation skills. Consulting with patients prior to massage and rendering services based on consultation and physicians orders to relieve discomfort in problem areas.
- Therapist should be efficient in tracking patients physical progress and keeping SOAP notes.
- Promoting client retention by providing excellent follow through on patients needs and offering customized treatment plans and recommended products.
- Encompassing compassion, dependability, punctuality and be passionate about wellness based patient care.
- Being self-motivated and engaged while helping create a positive work environment focused on serving patients.
Applicant should be able to provide quality therapeutic massage. We are specifically looking for someone who is proficient in the following techniques:
- Therapeutic/Orthopedic Massage: Focused on alleviating tension and pain from auto accidents, injuries and/or bio-mechanical issues
- Swedish Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Internal Intraterragoid Massage
- Assisted Stretching
Applicants skilled in additional modalities such as; Auto Accident Injury, Thai Massage, Reflexology, Cupping and Hot Stone Massage will be prioritized. Please list any trained modalities to offer clients in resume.
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred, but not required
- State of Colorado Massage Therapy License
- Individual Liability Insurance
Currently we are seeking a Massage Therapist to work up to 7 hours per day based on a set-schedule with some flexibility upon hiring.
Monday – 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Tuesday – 3:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Wednesday – 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Thursday – 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
Our office is compliant with COVID-19 Regulations. We are looking to hire someone who is comfortable working in a healthcare setting at the time. This position is currently for part-time employment with an opportunity for expanded hours moving forward. Our front desk handles all patient scheduling and payments allowing Massage Therapist to focus on the health and treatment plans of patients. Sheets and lotion will be provided.